Sunday, March 5, 2017

Despite the blowing snow

blizzard during my morning commute yesterday morning, I got to work on time. Actually despite just getting over my cold, all that talking (more so then usual) was playing havoc on my voice. The blizzard let up about my noon break. My 2 pm half hour was way too fast and even the Sun came out there for a bit. My 4pm break caused me to almost croak my voice was so dry. Even water didn't help or cough drops. Hot coffee helped a bit. I was relieved when super called for Time sheet. My commute home companion/co worker and I waited just as the blizzard showed up again. That's 2 weeks in a row we've had sown on a Saturday. I got home just before 7pm.

I've bee really trying to grasp this feud between Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger but my head spins just thinking

                          
about it. Two Republicans goin gat it. And I don't even watch Celebrity Apprentice. All this stuff makes my head hurt.

At the moment I'm enjoying a cold Sleeman's (helps me sleep)

                          

sleep) beer. That's me in the white shades behind Buddha.

Anyway, Coast this morning is lame. Tonight is a better show. Latter this afternoon, Anne is making our Sunday brunch and we're going to watch WWE Fast lane. That and the Oilers won last night. Life is good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment