Thursday, March 30, 2017

After 2 weeks I'm back to my

regular sleeping habits. No more having the alarm waking me up at 6:30am to take those iV pills. I don't know exactly what they are called but that's what I call them. After all I went through in the past 2 weeks, I can sum up: Complications as a result of diabetes. Or poor leg circulation. These compression stockings should help improve my circulation overall.

I'm going to catch a bit of Coast this morning before bed. The 2nd half has new details about the Roswell ufo case underway right now. Roswell and Phoenix lights are for me the 2 most compelling ufo cases in this genera of the paranormal.

I'm leaving out of here about 3pm for my market research job. Its a 4-9 shift. The SJ Sharks are in town for a 8pm hockey game as all that remains for the Oilers last 6 games is just to jockey for position. I'm in again on Friday for another 5 hours, then Saturday its 10-2, easy. This weekend is Wrestlemania. Can't wait. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment