Saturday, April 8, 2017

I arrived to my place of employment

late yesterday afternoon at 4pm under overcast skies. The weather forecast was calling for a rain and snow mix over the weekend. Well it is April, and anything can happen. On my 6:30pm break, the skies opened up and reports from others coming in from a smoke break said it was teaming with rain. My buddy and I were grateful that our ride was there. She rarely shows up on a Friday night.

Since the Oilers have clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 2006, with 2 back to back games remaining (all on this weekend) all that remains is which position do they go for. Do the Oilers want to face the Sharks in the first round or Anaheim? The only thing this weekend Oilers wise that I'm hoping for is that Maroon and or Draisaitl closeout with 30 goals. McDavid is already at 30. Otherwise, I don't care what happens after this weekend. I'm just happy the Oilers made the playoffs.

So far there's no work at the market research job. Since next week is a short work week, I don't suspect there will be anything until after the Easter weekend. That's ok with me. Even better if work slows down. The new ei numbers wont be released until after the weekend. As it stands now I have more then enough hours for ei between both jobs that could end in May. My market research job most likely will have enough work in June but will slowly phase out of work mid June. That's ok with me as long as I can make my monthly payment for Circuit. My first payment is for next week. I'll have enough to keep that going based upon my ei claim for the summer. So, I'm hoping work slows down at the market research job mid June. Its going to take a month to process ei anyway. Well, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment