Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I had a decent night on the job

but at first I thought, why am I getting the dregs as everyone else has better files. Then I realized its not all bad considering where we are in the campaign. I got a ride to the Dollarama just across the street.

Just before leaving here at 3pm I had my Lenova PC stick under reset mode. When I came back the set up screen was waiting for me. I had the 27.8Gb hard drive full and I couldn't even uninstall anything. I couldn't use YouTube, or even access my email. Since there was nothing I wanted to keep on the hard drive anyway, the only option was to reset. Now I have almost 14Gb of free space. I'm only using the stick for YouTube and this blog and I can get to my email from my blog.

I meant to get out of here at 2pm today to get at my Federal supplement, but I wasn't managing my time that well. It was about 1:40pm and I was just eating my lunch. So, I'm up at 10am tomorrow, out the door at noon for Canada Place/Service Canada to get my Federal supplement done and Anne's cpp set up to process, and down to Provincial office to get my supplement done. After that it's back to Central street level as I want to try heading to work via the #52 from Central. See if that's going to make a difference. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment