Tuesday, April 18, 2017

After having 4 days off

I'm ready to get back to work. This week I've got a lot of running around to do and busy with an errand of some kind every day.

I tried to do some music production even if its just a iPad video but even while using Audioshare, I get background audio with my recording. A ticking clock or squeaking chair doesn't sound so good in the mix. Especially when the app wants to access the microphone. Even then background audio is prevalent. In this case, Audioshare is useless.

When I heard how the missile that N. Korea launched over the weekend failed, that it might have been the "victim" of a cyber attack, my initial reaction was "wow!" Talk about smart.

Anyway, this could be another busy week but once the gis and Provincial supplements are set up properly, everything else will be handled via my income tax at tax time. All this week, I'm working Tuesday through Saturday. Its a short week for me.  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment