Saturday, April 15, 2017

The copper and blue came out hitting

last night. The Oilers meant business. My hopes for a Oilers win hung by a thread but after the McDavid shorty, I was a believer. The Oilers go into the Shark tank with momentum. Oilers were in San Jose just over two weeks ago and beat the Sharks there 4-2, but its the playoffs and anything can happen. Watch, Joe Thorton will be back for game 3. In other NHL playoff news St. Louis blues are 2 -0 in their series over the Wild, wow.

Wet big flakes of snow fell over the city all day. We're in for a wet rain/snow Easter weekend. Its April and anything can happen.

Earlier I put together a little Gadget number with four tracks. All but the first track is muted and the others get muted at various times in the track. My problem with doing this on our iPad 2 is I'm getting cpu underruns. These are little clicks and artifacts that don't make the track sound very appealing. I just read that by using the "freeze" function can conserve cpu. I'll be fine tuning this later this morning as I'm trying to put a video up this weekend. I'm onto 11 subscribers, which is nice. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment