Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Its going to be a busy morning for me

this morning. I'm out of here in about 20 minutes, as I have a 11:30 Doctors appointment in the Baker clinic. Then its upstairs for blood work, then downstairs on my way out its applying for the provincial supplement, which is mostly just medical benefits. I'm gradually getting myself ready and sorted out to leave. This will be a early commute into the office. I can spend a bit more time in the Provincial office filling out whatever form I need. It should be pretty basic. 

At least I'll have a few Oilers playoff games to watch. Game 1 is tomorrow here in Edmonton, game 2 on Friday, game 3 in San Jose Sunday, game 4 Tuesday. I'm suspecting SJ will take this in 5 games but the Oilers exceeded my expectations this year: they were playing meaningful games in April, they made the playoffs and as a bonus Connor McDavid gets the Art Ross trophy. Anything beyond that is gravy. 

Thursday, just before the long weekend, I'm heading over to Canada Place, Service Canada to get the Federal supplement filled out, that's going to be basic as well. Then after that let the weekend begin. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment