Thursday, April 13, 2017

Usually on the night before

on the long weekend we'd leave an hour earlier. It means my weekend can start Thursday night rather then Friday. We still get paid for the extra hour, which is good. However I have no conformation this will be the case this time.

The first period of last nights Sharks/Oilers game was all Oilers in the 1st. I was able to listen to most of the 1st period in the car on the way home. The game fell apart for the Oilers in the 2nd and 3rd. The game went into OT and the Oilers had a bit of a rush but after that it was all Sharks. They won in OT. I'm still calling for a 5-1 Sharks win.

The other day my Doctor told me I have what's called Chronic venous insufficiency or CVI. Which is strange because when I was in the emergency Saint Patrick's day weekend, the ultrasound showed no blood clot. So now I have to wear these suspension stockings. May 8th I go in for what's called a PDA for imaging. CVI is not dangerous but it can be painful. I'm going to be wearing these suspension stockings for the rest of my life. Read more about CVI here.  

Korg Gadget had a nice update of 3 new gadgets this Spring: A "tape recorder" to tape audio, a drum machine/sampler, and a guitar affects processor. I haven't had much of a play with these but I hope to have a video upload of Gadget, this weekend. I'm going to and get even a mono sound out of Circuit and then play it in Audacity. From there make a copy of the track and pan one right and one left to see if I can make the sound a bit bigger. Anyway, that
s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment