Sunday, April 9, 2017

I'm enjoying my Sunday afternoon

off here today. At the moment its +8* out there under partial cloudy skies. It feels like +7* and the winds are light at 11km/h. Quite a nice day for going for a walk, with a sweater and a hoodie.

There was a observance of the battle of Vimy Ridge at the actual site of the battle near the monument. Its a Very important event in Canadian/Commonwealth history. There's even observances of this event underway at City hall here in Edmonton. 

I'm hoping I can get to Service Canada tomorrow before work and the Tuesday I have my Doctors appointment and I can take care of the Provincial supplement, which is in the same building on my way out before work. Other then that I have a short week because Good Friday is this week as well. Its also the first round of the NHL playoffs and I'll be able to watch some of the first and most likely only round the Oilers will be in this year. Not that I care too much. I'm just happy we made the playoffs this year.The last game of the regular season is tonight as the Oilers are entertaining the Vancouver Canucks. I just hope we wont play Calgary in this stupid "Battle of Alberta" hype thing, uggh. Also this week is my first payment on Novation Circuit. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment