Thursday, April 6, 2017

Over the last number of days

I've just been working and going to my PCN yesterday. Not a lot going on. I'm off tonight for lodge. I'm delivering the Saint George's day Grace at the festive board.

There's a lot of buzz over this Pepsi commercial lately. Hmm, didn't Coke do something similar in 1978 with their "I'd like to teach the world to sing," commercial? Yes I know its a different cause and all but...

I'm wondering why I'm having this shortness of breath lately. I thought maybe thyroid? Then after a search for some causes online, it came to me: Obesity. I'm over weight by about 60lbs. So after work Saturday I'm going to go the gym. I've got a free pass after all.

Next weekend is Easter weekend. I get 4 days off, so I'm excited about that. I'm going to work on a Gadget video, so it should be a lot of fun. That and watch hockey as the playoffs will be underway next weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment