Thursday, April 20, 2017

My other job has yet to call me

saying they have work. My last contact was Good Friday week and I said I'd go into the office to pick up a small cheque. Its only for 4.5 hours. When I called the boss last week he said one of the projects they are hoping for are currently in negotiations with. So far I haven't been called back. I don't want them to think I quit or anything. So I've got to call them today.

I felt bad for Calgary Flames fans because they got swept playing Anaheim 4-0 last night after an amazing run down the regular season home stretch. The score in last nights contest was 3-0 Anaheim. Don't worry Flames fans, the way we're playing lately we're not that far behind. The only differences is we finished better then you did in the regular standings and our team Captain Connor McDavid won the Art Ross award. And we lasted a bit longer then you guys did. Its not do or die for us just yet. No need to panic. Our series is tied but the visitors this evening have momentum.

It seems like when ever I buy something like hardware, shortly after that the company makes a better version. This happened when I bought Native instruments Maschine Mk2 about 5 years ago. Shortly after that NI went and brought out Maschine Studio just as I was making my last payment on Maschine Mk2. Now its happening again with Novation's Circuit. Now they are about to release Circuit mono. Its kind of like a modified bass station with Circuit pads as an after thought. I don't know if Circuit mono is better, its not even  in stores yet.  

After I call the boss this morning, I'm out of here to get some bank forms for my 2 pension supplements, then off to work. The good news is the lady that drives my buddy and I home after work will be in tonight, so I can make it back in time for what's left of the 1st period and we'll have the game on in the car radio. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment