Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Last couple of days

I've been at the Southside job. I'll be there tonight and then its 2 days at the other place and Saturday for 4 hours. They'd give me 7.5 at the market research job but that's a long shift and I've got a cough kind of thing I've had since family day. 

Finally after 10 years, 13 #1 draft picks, 4 1st round draft picks, 7 coaches, the Oilers finally clinch a playoff spot. It doesn't mean a instant ticket to the finale or anything. I'm just happy the drought is over. 

I'm still having trouble getting my Novation Circuit to send out a stereo signal. This week I'm getting one more cable. I noticed someone on YouTube use a 1/4" jack with a 1/8th end into a iPad. I think it goes into the stereo end of Circuit. If this doesn't work then in the fall, I'll get the Zoom h1.

I still haven't got my Federal supplement form done up. For some reason my cpp contributions were not listed on my Notice of Assessment. I'm going to sort that out while I'm on my way to my West end job. Do that then get the cable and into work. Sounds like a plan for tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment