Thursday, March 2, 2017

I got an hour before I head out

too lodge on a night where I'd like to stay at home and have a night off by myself. I'm looking forward to summer. At the moment, I have very little energy to do much of anything but there's 3 more months of this until summer and 3 more months of this beginning September. Then no more chairs for awhile, if not ever. I'm done with that portion of the lodge.

Nintendo is to release their new controller "Switch" tomorrow. I'm not overly excited about this. Most likely its going to be $499 here in Canada. There's been lots of speculation about Switch. Sure the graphics look good and there a re lots of improvements under the hood. I just got the recent New Nintendo XL update and I'm hoping to get the Korg DS-12 synthesizer from Detune soon. I'm going to just stick with my Zelda edition XL. I'm in no hurry to buy Switch unless there's a killer application in there like a video capture card. Maybe the share button has something to do with video capture. So far video capture has been a 3rd party thing worth getting. If Switch closes the door on it being backwards compatible, then I might Homebrew my device. Not sure on that either.

Tomorrow, I'm up about noon out the door for a 4pm shift. I was supposed to go in for a 1-9 shift but I just got a call that my 1-9 shift was cancelled. I'm ok with that I have a 10-6pm shift Saturday. Too think I have another 10-12 weeks of this. Is it summer yet? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment