Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I met one of my co workers at Clareview

  Station at 3pm. We rode together to Southgate. I bought a couple of blackjack tickets and into the office. I caught the #6 in with my colleague. I didn't win playing blackjack but that's ok.

Our under construction Valley line LRT is in the early stages of construction. At the moment the tunnel on the North side of the North Saskatchewan river leading up to.

                            Valley Line underground tunnel construction photo

street level. There's a better photo of 102nd street entrance. The entire 27km line should be ready for operation by 2020. My only concern is will Bombardier deliver the Flex cars on time since Valley is low floor.

Not much is going on with me. I'm taking advantage of these first 3 days for my 4 hour shifts. Then Thursday, Friday its 1-9 and Saturday 10-6. Its going to be a long week. But today we're getting our taxes done. It's been very cold lately, especially in the office and I wore a sweater. My entry's might be slow this week. Not much to talk about. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment