Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yesteday was a decent Friday

day yesterday. I couldn’t close that sale so I’m going to chase after it on Monday. I got my check with a few more hours then I had originally thought, which was nice.

After work I went to my RBC bank it was very mild out there, probably about +5. I got to my bank and took out some cash and doubled back to Corona because above the LRT is Audrey’s books. I picked up my last Warhammer 40k book


After that I decided to head down the block to “The Burger baron” for a bite and got some over priced chicken nuggets. Most of the stuff they serve up is from out of the freezer and deep fried. I’d rather go to Wendy’s but with all the ice on the sidewalk and all forget it. I got the train to Clairview and got into the apartment by about 6:30pm as the Oiler game was in progress.
On my plate for today after I get up about 1pm, I’m staying inside all weekend because of all the ice out there on the sidewalks. So I got some memory work to do for the Lodge, I want to read a bit more from my book, there’s another Oiler game on for later tonight. Also this weekend I want to try and get the Xbox 360 clear cache codes Nathan told me about Thursday night. Also, I’ll be working on my music as well. Anyway, that’s about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment