Monday, April 12, 2021

I'm not a watcher of the

Royals but I am aware of the passing of Prince Philip. The UK is going through 7 days of mourning for the Prince. on the positive side for the UK, they have almost reached Covid heard immunity. A lot of their economy is opening up now with 30 million citizens already vaccinated.   

I'm up early at 8am tomorrow out of here by 9am. I need to get to London Drugs at Northtown to scan my tickets as I won $20 Saturday and I might have a free lotto 6/49 ticket. Then its off to Healthcare solutions across the street for my 10:30am appoinment for fittings for some compression stockings. Hopefully I can get them with no ordering. Then its  upstairs to the food court to see about ordering lunch for Anne and I to take home. My last Northgate bus that drops me off at my door. Its small but its the end of an era bus wise. 

Still no announcement of work. I doubt there will be any for this month. I've had a few shifts earlier in the year but that's been about it. Two years in, recieving full pension came in at the right time. We'd be in deep trouble otherwise. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment