Thursday, April 8, 2021

Yesterday I was able to get the

Apple magic track keyboard cover for my iPad pro 11 inch iPad and I bought the 2nd gen iPenicl and a usb c to usb c cable. Very happy with my purchase from Northtown mall's London drugs. If Apple releases the M2, im going for it when that happens. Could be around September.

Also I was able to get to my Covid 19 vaccination appointment. They took me in early. I got the Pfizer shot. My 2nd and last dose will be 16 weeks from yesterday, July. If we get to 2/3rds herd immunity a lot of our phase 1 restritions that go into effect Friday will ease off. Also we might be able to return to a normal life at the end of May. Will this mean I can return to Lodge? That would be awesome.

The other thing I'm excited about is seeing the Mars helicopter "Ingenuity " launch. That's going to be interesting when that happens. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment