Sunday, April 25, 2021

We're a tad on the cooler side of the

thermometer today, sitting at about +8 but feels like 6. Wind is NW at about 15. Nice day for walking except my legs are still getting used to these new compression stockings.

Its been 25 years or so that Edmonton Transit Service, (ets) did any kind of tweeking to its system. Until today. About 100 routes were eliminated. We used to have two Northgate buses that would drop us off right outside our building. Now they go to the West side of Clareview station. Not a big hardship but it is a pain in the butt. The #183 used to take us to Abbotsfield mall and I'd need to take a transfer to the #8 anyay to get to lodge. Our only bus that parks outside our place is the #104. The #104 stops running at 6pm on Sunday's. So much for lodge practice without a ride. I'm sure I'd get one though from some of the guys that live nearby. The #104 works great for me because it can take me right to lodge, and I get a ride back anyway. I wish I would have taken an interest in driving when I was growing up. The other thing about this new netork redesign is that local buses stop running just before 10pm weekdays.

Oilers hocky is back tomorrow night. I'll be able to watch that game and Wednesday's game. I'll miss the Oilers/Flames game Thusday as I'll be working Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I'll be able to watch Saturday's game after work. Other then that, we're all ok here. I'm hoping I have a full week of shifts for next week, as I want to save up enough to get the new 2021 iPad Pro 2Tb M1 iPad. I'm going to try and sell my new iPad pro locally, and include the magic keyboard as well. This device will be my last iPad (at my age) I'll be getting. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment