Saturday, January 10, 2015

On my way to Clareview station

I cashed in my 6/49 ticket for a free ticket and caught my train and a bit of a wait at Rexall under heated lamps on the train platform. I had another 5 minute wait at the 118th  street inside. My #8 bus came by and I got to lodge as one of the guys had just pulled in and he ad keys.

My Friday night didn't turn out the way wanted but at least I know why now. They were waiting for my certificate to arrive and present everything all at once. According to Neil that 's not done until October. It's an honest mistake. I'm getting my apron and jewel next meeting in February. They only learned this last night from a senior member, so it was news to them.

My work schedule came in just before I left and it's not looking great. I've got hours but they're only picket hours. Luckily for us I've got another check at the end of the month to work with and that's the one that's going to pay our rent.

I got a ride home after festive board and I met Anne outside coming in from Superstore. I didn't eat at the festive board but I had a beer instead and she made me a nice late lunch. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment