Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday would have been a good day to get out because of the weather

as temperatures climbed up to 9.2 Sunday afternoon. I was surprised to hear Anne say she ordered Royal Rumble for me. Great. I had a bag of chips lots of pop after our breakfast for the show and had a good time.

Next Saturday after work (after checking out times etc) I’m going to go to the new Clareview arena. Hopefully I can get a tour of the facilities and use the pool, hot tub and steam room. Maybe spend an hour or so. I think this would be great for Anne and I after she has her Sunday face time with her sister. I need to see my pharmacist anyway so I can get some more Insulin and maybe arrange for a free rec centre pass. I’d use it every weekend if It was free.

Earlier today I was fooling around with iMovie on my iPod Touch. It's an app that came with my iPod. It's not as good as Windows Movie Maker but for the iPod, it is what it is. I'm trying to find a way to have the iPod mic enabled so I can just have silence and over dub on top of it and add my own music etc. There are other iMovie apps that are similar to iMovie.

Later today Anne and I are heading out of here at 2pm to the Apple store at Southgate. We're having issues with our sound on our iPad and I need to find out why I can't access iTunes from my iPod. They have our Apple ID on file to set up the appointment and my email address in case we have to rebook. After that we're going to Coles Indigo to cash in on my gift card and get a bit to eat and home. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment