Thursday, January 1, 2015

Its a new year and I don't mind saying

I'm glad that's over with. Last was a struggle and most likely this year will be more of the same, but slower.

My objective this year is to pay my lodge dues, upgrade my computer and read more books. Most importantly keep my marriage together. I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, and make more music.

Something new for this year, my top 10 predictions for 2015:

1.) Cern will discover a new particle that will shack the world.

2.) There will be a breakthrough in the JFK case that will reopen the investigation.

3.) A nuclear bomb will be exploded by terrorists.

4.) Canada will be the first country to go cashless.

5.) Google will release the Google car.

6.) A Canadian NHL team will win the Stanley Cup.

7.) Someone from either the Rolling stones or the Beatles will die.

8.) A major disease will wipe out billions of people.

9.) A major tech application will be introduced in the same scope and impact like the Internet.

10.) Two major countries will unit.  

The above are my predictions for 2015. Some appear to be far fetched like maybe 10 and 9, but you never know. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment