Thursday, October 5, 2017

My ride to lodge is in about

an hour. I'm doing to chairs in one: SD chair and the Chaplin chair unless my relief for next year shows up. Then its just the SD chair. I feel I'm about to do both tonight but its all good.

I was at work last night while the Oilers were hosting the Flames at Rogers place arena. I couldn't get connected to wifi at Clareview station, Open City wifi while I was waiting in my #183 home. I had the results of the game in a separate tab on my computer. It was 0-1 Oilers, then 0-2 Oilers, then 0-3 Oilers. The highlights on local news said all 3 games we're McDavid's, wow. Oilers not only got a hat trick (3 goals) but Cam Talbot got a shut out. Pretty good for opening night!

Anyhow, I've got lodge tonight, I'm in at work from 1-9 tomorrow, so I'm hoping I have a long weekend. There's "Hell in a cell" plus an Oilers game in there. At the moment its +20.* Very warm for this time of day. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment