Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Trouble with long weekends is that they tend to be

to short. I could use another day off. as I'm in the office from 1-9 today. Its a full day but I get 2 15's and a half hour for lunch. Enough to go out to the store get some air. At least I'm not in a day care for adults, couldn't resist that one.

Another apocalyptic type warning (not that I believe these things) but this one gives me pause. Asteroid 2002 T4C is making a close earth flyby Thursday within 4000 miles. Conspiracy people note that Friday the 13 coming up and the 3rd and finale 100th anniversary of the Marian Fatima apparition. Ok, I can see where some people might be alarmed here. Here's a Coast link to further expand on this story.

So far no calls in from the office but that could change at any time. I need to be out of here in an hour. At the moment I'll have enough time to get my bath, pack up get some lunch and head out the door. looks like I have the green light to go in for 1-9 today. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment