Friday, October 13, 2017

When I was in my 40's I could do

an 8 hour day, no problem. I did a lot of them. Fast forward to 2017 just doing 3 8 hour days back too back, took a lot out of me. I have very little gas in the tank but I've got to leave out of here about 2pm for some running around.

Unlike some You Tubers, I'm not padding my "Shannon on Sounds" channel with a lot of sub for subs just to open up Superchat/Google wallet. I think its rather embarrassing to show 41k subs and in the Live stream chat there's 22 viewers watching. If these Live streams were real and honest, (not saying their content isn't of value) the Live stream would have hundreds of viewers. I know why some channels do sub for sub. Its a way to "inspire" fence sitters and new channel viewers to subscribe etc. I am not suggesting that the following channels opt for the above practice: I like Bo Beats channel because he offers from time to time free Circuit sound packs etc. The Haq attack channel is also quite good. The host Jakob Haq works mostly with i0s gear. Bo Beats, mostly works with gear. The Sound test room channel by Doug Woods is another one of my favorite go to channels for new apps. When I buy apps from these affiliates, its because I like to support their channels. I haven't bought a app yet from Jakob's channel, because most of the apps he demos are for the 64 bit i0s devices. I don't have one yet. I also like to go to Audiodabler, and Dean from Electronic sounds as well and of course Sounds & Gear. I'll get links to these later when I return from my outing this afternoon. The above are my go to sites, when they publish a new video. 

If I leave out of here at 2pm, I'll got to the job site at about 3pm, over to my bank then over to my music store. Depending on how much is on my cheque I'm hoping to pay off my Novation Circuit account. Anyway, I'll clean this up a bit latter tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment