Sunday, October 15, 2017

On a very rare Sunday morning

I'm in the office today from 10-6pm. We're doing election calls all day. Very wordy, lots of voice mail messages to leave behind. I got today like this, and tomorrow, uggh. I say this because I'm getting a hoarse throat.

On Friday I paid off my account at my music store I was thinking when I got home Friday night I'd have 2 days off: Friday and Saturday. I received a emergency email asking me if I could come in for any hours I could give them. They were behind a bit on a project and Super said he'd reserve a place for me. I replied I can come in from 2-6pm. I didn't get much a weekend but next weekend, I'm having off. This and tomorrow from 9am-5pm are the last full days, for awhile. No more full days during the week for me. My voice is already hoarse enough as it is. I don't even know if I'll be able to make it in for tomorrow. if my voice is going, then I'll just mention to Super. but lets see how it goes.

My wife made me a nice breakfast I can heat up before I head out of here at 9 for 10 am. Yesterday, I barely got into the office on time and i left at 1pm for a 2-6pm shift. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment