Friday, October 27, 2017

So the

JFK files have been released. Now I haven't seen them but most likely they are so heavily redacted, these files will have little valuable information. Kind of like reading this blog. The CIA will hold onto the really important stuff. I'm not big on conspiracies because most of them are nonsense but there has been so much contention over the JFK case it remains to this day an enigma.

So now Amazon has this new feature they are testing where recipients of their products can sign up to have the delivery person the ability to open your house front door if your not there and place your item inside your house. You can even see this unfold via your a smartphone. I'm thinking this gives a whole new meaning to home invasion. What's to prevent a couple of would be robbers to rush a delivery person at the door, overpower the delivery person? This is really a stupid idea to say the least. Amazon better rethink this.

Its been a long week even though the hours have been manageable. It was tough sledding earlier because the hockey game was on and the World series. So, we were bucking all of that. Depending on how much my taxes are, even if I have $5 left over, I'll still get my iPad tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment