Saturday, October 7, 2017

Not that last week was busy

week, I had lodge Thursday night and 5 hours last night. I didn't get much sleep, mainly due to circulation complications in my legs. I got about 6 hours. I'm happy I have the Thanksgiving day long weekend off.

Anne wants to go out to the movies holiday Monday. We can always record wrestling for later. We have earned over 2,800 Scene points but we haven't gone in since the first Avengers movie. Scene says if saved up points are not used in 2 years then, they expire. I wouldn't mind seeing the new Tom Cruise movie "American made." For the most part, we see all our movies on Net flex. Kind of puts movie theatres in jeopardy,


but I'd rather watch Tom Cruise then Pink, whoever that is. Don't know, don't care. Its surprising though that movies like from Disney/Marvel Studio, etc. make big office. We haven't been out to the new Manning Town centre yet. The  #184 stops right behind the theatre but I'm not sure if its running holiday Monday. The #184 leaves out of Clareview West and has a stop right behind the theatre or across the street. We can always get a bite to eat at Chillies after the movie. its good for us to get out anyway.

Anne's about to make us our Sunday brunch today. I have no idea why she's changing the paradigm, but oh well. I'm grateful for this Thanksgiving day weekend off. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment