Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I was in bed by 3am

this morning up at around 7:30, so I had a good 4 hours of sleep. I rested in bed for another hour. I'm ok for a full day. On these  full days I don't usually get wiped out until about 8pm.

On my 5:30pm break yesterday I walked over to the store across the street to play some Tuesday night blackjack but the store owner didn't have any blackjack scratch n' win cards. "Play Walking dead, its easy. Same price." First card X, nothing 2nd card "wu-who." That's the sound the machine makes when there is a winner. I won $10/$6. With the amount of money I spend on these things, maybe $4-$6 a month, I think I broke even. I might play "Walking dead" Friday. Some months I dont play at all (summer) So because its Friday the 13th week, (my lucky week) the stars are aligned. My new favorite card game:
for information purposes only

      Image result for Walking dead scratch n win

Speaking of stars (no not Hollywood actresses coming out of the woodwork claiming sexual harassment) I'm trying to get a pdf sent to my boss's email so he can print off an application form I'm trying to get out to the department of vital stats in BC. Its called a genealogy birth chart which shows the time of my birth. It seems this was not recorded prior to 1944 in BC but since I'm a early 1950's kid I'm in the clear. Like most of us we either are oblivious to the time of birth or don't know don't care. With the time of my birth, I'll be able to put together a complete astrological chart. There are lots of online programs that where you just input the appropriate field and it cranks a chart out for you. There's still lots to do without the time of birth, but with the birth time, you can do a lot more. Its something I've always wanted to do but didn't know where to look.

Anyway, I have another full 8 hour day ahead of me today. I'm lucky as a senior I'm on pension and have a wife and a job. With Eaton's closing stores and about 12,000 jobs lost and now Chillies is closing a bunch of stores here, I'm in a good place. However if this asteroid hits us tomorrow morning, I won't have either. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment