Saturday, October 21, 2017

Once we get a major bill paid

down I'll be hopefully January/February, I'll be just working for pocket money. Just 3 days/week. Super called me earlier this afternoon and said my schedule is up for next week: Monday- Friday 4-9. That helps.

The Oilers played well on the road this afternoon, keeping the game against the Flyers tied at 1 going right to within the last 2 minutes. Then a late player picks up the puck and scores 2-1 Flyers. Tonight the Esks are in BC in a CFL game with playoff implications and none of our players will need to take a knee for that.

Maybe not this go pay day but the next one, I'm really looking at getting a basic iPad with the smart cover. Its 64 bit and that's all I need for music production. Its also got a faster chip in it then our old iPad 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment