Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I'm in the middle of a work week

holding my own 4-9pm. I'll be glad when Friday rolls around as I get a couple of days off and Saturday, I'm out to get some breakfast and get a couple of books at Audrey's, then its off to Freemason's Hall to visit Commercial lodge. Its their Robbie Burns gathering. Lots of libation flowing, and I'll have a burger or something on the way home before the Oilers/Canucks game. However, I have another 3 more days before that happens.

Lately I haven't been feeling very well. I felt some nausea and vertigo a couple of hours ago, while listening to a YouTube video, Rolling Stones "Goats head soup." 1973. I opened up my window here and listened to the whole album. I think the last time I heard this album was near abouts when it came out. At the time, I didn't like it. And now, wow what album. Every song is strong. Mick Taylor's guitar work is amazing here and really shines. I began too feel a lot better. I still don't think I'm out of the woods just yet, but I'm getting there. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment