Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My hours at work have been

3-9:30pm. Long days but the hours make a difference as we're getting busy. Some of the crew were even working this last Sunday. I don't mind the Sunday shift but this Sunday is WWE's Royal Rumble, and that even takes priority over Lodge practice.

Sunday night Anne and I got to watch "Wonder woman" on video on demand. I really liked this movie. I didn't like the ending though. The setting was really good. Nothing was over the top or pretentious. For presentation, I thought the movie was well done. There was no wasted movement. These were not cut out characters but well defined characters with goals and aspirations.
I gave Wonder Woman a 4.5 * out of 5.

I'm not a Doctor but lately I've been given this medicine called Coversyl plus to keep my blood pressure down. It has some side affects. One such side affect is vertigo. I take one pill a day. My wife also takes it and apparently has a similar affect on her. One thing about us baby boomer seniors, is we're basically make work projects for the health care industry. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment