Saturday, January 6, 2018

Folks in most parts along the Eastern

seaboard, Maritimes, New York, Boston Washington and all the rest are in the grip of a massive cold weather front. I heard wind chill reports of -40 in some places, been there done that. They're getting snow in Florida. Meanwhile we're basking in the pleasant temperature of  +4*, it feels like Spring out there. Its a reprieve from last weeks -28/32 wind chill and the das are getting longer. I hope everyone is hunkering down doing the best they can.

Finally I'm back to work on Monday. I've been off work for 6 weeks now. The bills are covered and that's the main thing. I put a couple of jams together on my You Tube channel, watched a lot of hockey, played with some of my recent apps, lots of reading. I'm back this week at least, Monday through Friday. I'll know next week's schedule Friday. If there is one. A photo coming in soon :-)


Today, I'm taking it easy, watching the Oilers in Dallas in about half an hour. At the moment I'm enjoying the old sip of the coffee, and writing this blog. Anyway, that's all for now.

2 comments: