Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I've had a busy couple

of days since Saturday. Sunday I worked from noon to 6pm and then Monday I worked from 10-6 and Tuesday night back to my regular hours 4-9 and same for tomorrow. I've been putting in a lot of hours lately.

Over the last few days, I've had this severe toothache pain. it got so bad yesterday I was up all night. Anne gave me a Tylenol 3 and that didn't even help. I passed out on the couch watch some old John Wayne ww2 movies on the couch. I took some Advil and that helped put me to sleep. I woke up yesterday morning about noon and felt a lot better. I took a few more Advil before my commute and I had the odd flare up of pain during my 5 hour shift, but ended ok. So far, my inside mouth is still tender but I'm not feeling too bad.

We needed to finish a project and it was finally completed about 9:15 last night. So I hung around waiting for one of my colleagues, so if the bus was breaking the plane of 107th Westbound on 124th, I'd be able to run ahead of her and hold the bus for her. The bus was across the street and left as we got to the corner lights. 15 minutes later and it was a bitter cold night and while it was overcast and could be for the next few days, I couldn't even see the Super moon outside. The bus finally came and sure enough the Clareview LRT just left. Another 15 minute wait. Then another 15 minute wait for the #11 to leave Clareview. I didn't get home until 10:45pm. Instead of me hanging around in the office, I should have ran out to catch the bus and hold it for my colleague. That way we both would have caught the bus etc. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment