Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I meant to blog yesterday but got caught up in the day

and all. I've been concerned about my service Canada account but everything is ok now. The only thing I'm concerned with is getting back to work. We're ok for this month if nothing happens but we definitely need something for February.

I'm working on beat for Jamuary. Its not a type. Its a challenge for us music content creators at Jim Shannon on sounds. Its a little dub jam I put together with Novation Launch pad. I hope the audio comes out as stereo. The next video is using Cubasis and yes its called Jamuary 1. I'm no Logan Paul or anything. I'm just a quiet content creator in my little corner of the Internet. 

So "little rocket man" is at it again. I like how Trump said something like "My button is bigger and it works better." Whatever that means. So I'll be calling the office later this morning to see if we have any work coming up. I'll be on it short notice if I have to. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment