Friday, January 12, 2018

Just working out the work week

as I have today and the weekend trying to escape the cold. The good news is we slip back down to single digit temperatures for Saturday and next week. At the moment its -27 but feels like -32.

After 6 months and 2 weeks I just finished "Way of Kings." Wow. No spoilers in this my initial reaction. I have book 2 but that's 1,250 pages of fantasy and I want to give that genre a bit of a rest. I bought a trilogy of books all in one go. "Equations of Life" by Simon Morden. So, after my ei business later this morning, I'm going to finish my "Way of Kings" update and try this trilogy. This series looks like its in a contemporary setting. I wonder if there's any reference to new American fighter plan the F-52?

Unless by some miracle it looks like the Oilers are out of the playoffs, unless they can pull off a 8-10 game winning streak. The Oilers this year seem to win one game and lose 3. Though they got off to a bad start with a lot of injuries, even after some of those injured players returned, the Oiler could never recover. Maybe next month they could make some trades, tweak the system a bit and play for next season. Tonight they play in Arizona and then again Saturday at Rogers Place arena. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment