Friday, January 19, 2018

I'm really enjoying this

nice weather we've been getting lately. Yesterday it was abt 8.2* something. Work is still going well.

Ok I've done some stupid things in my life but these idiots going around eating Tide detergent pods take the cake. I can't believe kids are that stupid. But its not just kids. Yesterday on my way to work because of the nice weather this mature individual was on the bus wearing shorts. Then when he ends up getting the flue or a cold and wonders why, well, hey stupid. With colds and flu running around not only are these nuts making themselves sick but taking other people out around with the. In the winter I'm wearing a parka even when the weather is +12.

I'm almost ready to get a Go Pro camera tomorrow. My music store has the Hero 5 on sale for $400. I can put $200 on it and open an account for $20/month. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment