Saturday, January 27, 2018

At first I thought I'd have

2 days off but in the briefing we we're asked if any of us wanted to put in some extra hours so we could finish a project. Ok, I don't mind coming in Sunday noon to 6pm. They were grateful for that.

Since Thursday night Friday morning we got close to 25 centimetres of snow, which is almost 10 inches, enough to fill a crockpot. That's not quite what they get in Atlantic Canada. They get like 3 times that amount if not more. For us out in the West this is a huge amount and more is expected on the way.

Next week I'm back to my 4-9 shift except lodge Thursday night. Next weekend, I'll have a full weekend. Tomorrow night, Anne recorded the Royal Rumble, so I'll have that ready to watch when I'm at home. The Oilers have played 3 games in 19 days, as of Thursday February 1st. The schedule is not very kind to them this year. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment