Sunday, December 31, 2017

I'm getting a bit ansty what with being off work for

almost six weeks now. Anne says, relax and enjoy the break. She's probably right but I have bills to pay. Things I need.

2017 has been one heck of a year for me. In January I was working some crazy hours. I got a small mixer from Long and McQuade. February I was working right after family day at the other job. March I had some terrible abdominal pain that took me into emergency for 15 hours. When I felt better I got that account for Novation Circuit. April I had difficulty setting up my pension back and fourth several times. May my other part time job ended as the Edmonton Oilers made the playoffs. I was surprised how fast I got on unemployment. June Orange Crush and Oiler fan frenzy. July I lost my job at the Heart and Stroke, my 20 year old cat Silky died, my computer died out on me as well. July had a lot of bad news. I also got my Roland Go Mixer. August I had my 65th birthday on a total solar eclipse, while volunteering at Fort Edmonton Park. Total cool. September, I officially became a senior citizen, collecting a small pension. October I got back to work at my current job and I went and got my Focusrite audio interface, paid my lodge dues and paid off on my Circuit account. Lots of hours. November, still lots of hours, I got my new iPad with i0s 11, work slowed down. December no work at all. I bought a Lav lapel mic for smartphones. Near the end of this month we're facing off severe cold snap. And that's the way it is for 2017.

The Oilers are hosting Winnipeg this afternoon at 5pm. Anne's getting me some Chinese take-a-way being delivered. We haven't tried Skip the dishes yet. Not that I'm too keen on that.

I'd like to thank anyone who has ever visited my blog in the past and this year. I hope there was some take away value for you. As long as Google keep s this service up and running, I'll keep blogging on Blogger. Happy New Year everyone. Anyway, that's all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment