Friday, December 8, 2017

My ride picked me up about

4:20pm yesterday as it was so nice outside, I didn't think I'd need a coat. I helped set up lodge and I did my thing. I tried to get a ride back home but most of the guys were staying behind for festive board. I was getting tired, so I packed my things and got ready headed out for the bus stop, maybe 100 feet away. I had a 5 minute wait and I got home about 10:15pm. it was a great night.

Now let me get this straight: Outgoing Premier Brad Wall is saying that any Alberta vehicles at a Saskatchewan job site will be fined unless those vehicles are registered with the Saskatchewan Government because there are claims that Alberta is doing that to Saskatchewan workers on Alberta job sites?  From my understanding, this is far from the case. It seems that Saskatchewan isn't giving other Provinces like Manitoba and BC the same treatment. Look out for that one.

           Bitcoin

I'm heading out of here about 2:30 to get my cheque before the boss closes the office. If things go well later today, I'm picking up a iRig Lav mic. One thing's for certain, I'm not paying for my purchase with Bitcoin. I wish I'd got into that back in 2009. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment