Sunday, December 3, 2017

The highlight of my Saturday evening was

watching that Oilers/Calgary game. One of our goals was disallowed. The score was 5-1 Oilers at the end of the 2nd. Leads like that seldom hold up for long. Sure enough, the Flames got 4 goals in the 3rd. Yikes. We got 2 more in the 3rd for a 7-5 win. Our goal tending was mediocre, on par with the Oil Kings. We only won because we outscored the Flames. 

I'm gathering some samples for a beat for either Cubasis or Beat maker 3. Not sure which yet. For this video, I'm trying out Luma Touch Picture in a picture. I'm going for an ambient kind of vibe here. In keeping with this paragraph's theme, I'm eyeing a gaming headset. Not for just for games but because of the mic and I need a headset with an old iPod style cord. One that doesn't get all bunched up, since I need a mic anyway. I'm kind of leaning towards the Astro A10's over there at Walmart, I'll call first to see if they have them in stock before I head over. We'll see. 

My social media usage is about maybe 30% on the meter. This post gets to Tumbler, Pinterest, and Google +. I'd also like to eventually get this to Reddit and Instagram and even Twitter. Oh wait, I use Twitter all the time and I don't let my attorney use my Twitter account, whatever that means.

This evening I have some lodge stuff to do, leaving out of here at about 5:30. I'm going to see about a ride there. Tuesday, my place of work is having their annual staff Christmas party, starting at 4pm, should be fun. Then there's Lodge Thursday and I'm in the office Friday and over to Walmart. Of course all this could change if I got work this week. I'm thinking we do, Wednesday? We'll see. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment