Friday, December 22, 2017

A trip to Northgate mall

this morning, had me going upstairs to the food court for some Tim's breakfast. I enjoyed that. Very nice. I even took a after breakfast selfie as well. I got my business done at my PCN and lost playing 2 black jack scratch n wins. I stopped in at one of our local Game City stores on my way out. They have a lot of titles not just for my Nintendo XL but others as well including many for my Xbox 360. I joked to the clerk, "nice store, I'll be back." A brief wait for my bus, which let me out by my place, good day.

Anne was just getting up out of bed when after our talk about my outing and Game City. At first she was going to give me $ for a new game at Best buy to put under the tree for Christmas but upon hearing about Game City, if I can get 2 used games instead of one. So she gave me enough for that and Taco time in the food court. Looks like I'll be back tomorrow. I also got a email from Audrey's and 4 books of my order came in. So, I'll leave out of here at noon tomorrow for Audrey's take a bus East along Jasper get the #109 to Northgate run in to get a few games and Taco Time for dinner and home to watch the hockey game. If this is semi retirement I could get used to this. As long as I have my health of course.  Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment