Sunday, December 10, 2017

At first I wasn't expecting a lot

from last nights Oilers/Montreal game. So I came in late and it was 1-0 Oilers then, 2-0 going into the 2nd. The Home team got a goal, then we got 2 in the 2nd and 2 in the 3rd. Montreal got 2 in the 3rd but it was a case of too little to late for a score of Oilers 6-Habs 3. I was surprised but the Oilers play Toronto later today. I'm sure lightning wont strike twice.

I was never a fan of Johnny Hallyday but he sold 110 million albums. He was dubbed the Elvis of France. The only entertainer I know of from France in the pop music industry is Jene Michael Jarre and even then I'm aware of him but I wouldn't know anything he was known for. Hallyday had quite the career spanning over 50 years.  

No news from the boss from Friday about work this week. If it happens, I'm thinking Thursday/Friday. Anne and I hope to leave out of here at about 2pm for Londonderry Mall/Albert's for their all day brunch. Hopefully its not going to be packed. Knowing my luck it will. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment