Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Just waiting for

my pcn to call so I can set up an appointment to see my pharmacist. The process is I call reception, they put me through appointments (which is 99% voice mail) then I leave a message and my phone number and they call back. I did all of that, so now I'm waiting for them to call me. They close at 8pm week days.

There's been some talk about how the i0s screen recorder doesn't capture stereo audio. It captures audio but not stereo. The work around this would be to open say Beatmaker 3 in Audiobus, let Audiobus record the audio and screen record the video as usual. When screen recorder sends the video to the camera roll, Audiobus has captured the audio. So in the camera roll, mute the audio of the video. Then upload to whatever file sharing is being used, upload both the video and audio to the same file sharing source and open in a video editing program line up the video/audio in sync. Pan right and left just to test. That should work. 

Tonight I'm watching the Oilers/Columbus game. Thirty games in and the Oilers are not even playing 500 hockey. Other then that, I'm working on a Beatmaker 3 track, reading "Way of Kings," almost to book four. I'm kept busy. Weather is good at +9 although a bit breezy. No calls in yet from the office about work. I think they are going to call me this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment