Saturday, December 16, 2017

The wife is at work

and I'm having a quiet night off to myself "holding down the fort." I might make another ambient style track for my channel tonight as I'm feeling a bit creative. Tomorrow is WWE's "Clash of Champions," which should be fun.

The other day when I heard like most of us, that Disney went and bought some of the Fox empire for ~ $52 Billion my jaw dropped. And when I heard about the end of net neutrality, I breathed a sigh of relief. All of this good news during the release of the Star Wars movie no less. Its been a good week.

So what with no work for the rest of this month my options are open. I like having some time off but a month during the busy season? Maybe another part time steady job that I can do just 2 days/week would help, like I had with the other job, I'd fill in the space when one job had nothing but at least one job did. I need my old job back. I tried where my wife works but it didn't work out. There could be a window of opportunity to get my old job back around February, maybe. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment