Friday, December 15, 2017

Over the past few days

I've been having these sudden frequent stomach convulsions. Its more of a feeling of bloatedness, I think brought about to the Metformin I've been taking. Anne made me a Agnes beef cheese burger and her home made fries earlier and I had apple crumb pie topped with strawberry ice cream. I'm stuffed and feeling bloated. Uggh.

Update: I'd be totally in remiss if I didn't say "Happy Star Wars," day everyone. When I first saw the original Star Wars A new hope 1977, wasn't in a theatre. The hype for this movie was building all year at the time. I saw the movie at a Drive in in Surrey. My friend Gord and I got to the movie early that day in May. After the movie fans honked their car horns in appreciation leaving the movie. I always new this was going to be a trilogy but since then there's been a prequel trilogy, and a sequel trilogy, and a anthology. Hard to believe the original movie was 40 years ago.  

Even though the Oilers lost last night 4-0, they put up 44 shots against the Visitors back up goal tender. I'm sorry for saying this but, our current back up goal tender is not a NHL goal tender. I'm hoping Talbot will be ready for tomorrow's afternoon game against the Wild.

Still now work for this week and the boss doesn't suspect anything will be taking place until early in the New Year. I wish I had my other job back but I got fired by way of an email. Very professional huh? other then that, I uploaded a bit of an ambient track to my You Tube channel, using the new Garage band. Tomorrow is the hockey game, Sunday is WWE's night of Champions. Its not like I've nothing to do. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment