Friday, December 29, 2017

The top story for

this country is the weather. At the moment here in Edmonton its -28* with a wind chill of -34. It's so cold that even though Maximus Pizza is just up the street, order taking said they are not sending their driver out tonight in this weather. Not jus that but about 5am the temperature is supposed to be -31* so the wind chill will be about -38-40. In other words, its cold out there.




Other then business with ei this morning and since my place of employment is shut down for the holidays, my day today and the weekend is more or less open. I got a feeling I'll be working Wednesday at the earliest. So for  my entertainment this weekend, I have an Oilers hockey game on tv tonight and another one Sunday. I'm hoping the Oilers can start another winning streak. I'd be happy even if it was just for a few games. I'd be happy with a win 4 lose 2 type thing. Oilers need 95 points to make it into the playoffs. Anyway,  not much else is going on. Anne and I are hunkering down doing the best we can. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment