Monday, December 25, 2017

Its a chilly one out there today

folks. Temperature is -25 but with the wind chill it feels more like -34. The good news is after this month, half our winter season is over with. We just have January, February and in March we're on the edge of Spring.

I got a pretty good Christmas hall this morning. I got a WWE 2018 Calendar, a $25 iTunes gift card, a new belt for my genes, underwear, Selsun blue shampoo (I hears it can cause hair loss as a side affect in some people) a box of diabetic chocolates, a 10 pack of scratch n' win tickets, plus 4 blackjack tickets. Anne tried to get me a $17 million 6/49 ticket but the due time was past 6pm and someone got the winning number. But coincidently, I won $17 on the scratch and win stuff.  With that, I can add to the iTunes and get another $25 iTunes card for $50 to get AUM and a couple other synths. Also, I got 2 games for my new Nintendo 3ds XL, Kirby Mass affect, and Lord of the Rings Leggo Hobbit. Actually my sister-in-law paid for the games for me, I just had to go pick them out, and that was Saturday. So yeah I did ok. until I went across the street to Shoppers to try and cash them in. "Oh that part of the store is closed today," I made the trip for nothing. I wasn't very happy.

Anne has her turkey already cooked and I'm having my baby back ribs tonight, while watching a rare Christmas Monday night Raw episode. So, I'm having a pretty decent Christmas weekend. This week, I have a follow up afternoon appointment with my Doctor to go over some lab numbers. Nothing serious. Other then going back to Shoppers but I'll probably do this Wednesday on my way back from my Doctors office in the Baker clinic building. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great Christmas, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment