Wednesday, December 6, 2017

In a way I hope I have the rest of the

month off. Most of these seasonal call centres break just before Christmas. Heart & Stroke does that, Malatest and us. We're going to get really busy in the New Year though. I hope so because I want to get into Eurorack modular and get the Xbox before summer break.



Having the IOC ban Russia from the Winter Olympics is huge. Only the "clean" Russian athletes can compete. All this on a possible Trump impeachment vote. I wonder if the 2 are some how related? Its my conspiracy mind at work folks. Trust me, I am  not a crook. Hmm, where have we heard that before?

So tonight, I'm doing lodge work, watching the Oilers game and working on a beat this afternoon. I'd like to work with Blocks Wave and Novation Launch pad for the i0s. I've got a couple of ideas to work with. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment