Friday, December 1, 2017

I've had a nice couple of days off

since last Saturday. I'm back on the job today 4-9. I had one shift since last Monday so its been 9 days off and 1 day of work last Friday. I don't mind going in this afternoon and hopefully Saturday from 10-3pm, works for me. At least I'm not tracing my penis getting into trouble.

About 8 takes later I had what I thought was a decent You Tube video for my channel explaining how I use the Roland Go Mixer in my set up. I'm learning Luma Touch on my iPad at the same time. The other day however I had some Luma Touch trouble with audio in my video editing tracks. The volume meter was locked on mute. Not my iPad volume. I did 2 takes tonight which didn't do anything for me. I even had a couple of overlays as well. I had another project up and I guess when I deleted a project I got the audio back. I was doing all of this while watching the Leafs/Oilers play at Rogers. I'm using my iPad to shoot the video. I'm looking at getting a GoPro camera from my music store on an account. I like its voice activation but there are i0s options for voice control as well, but I like the compactness of Go Pro. I'm probably going to get one in the new year. The video I'm trying to shoot is taking a long time. Some of my You Tube subscription people spend dozens of hours, doing things like setting up white balance, camera angles, making scripts for voice overs, and video editing. There's a lot involved.

Management of our place here was telling my wife while paying the rent, that Atco is doing a city wide upgrade of its pipe/infrastructure set up. Then in the Spring, Telus is doing an upgrade here setting up their Fiber Optic service in our building. I'm looking forward to that. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment