Tuesday, November 28, 2017

We went by way of the LRT to City Centre

mall specifically to try Fatburger. I had the double cheese burger with tomato combo. The burger was something like $18. Five -$7 more then Wendy's but no only do they serve it to you but all the pop you can drink. if Anne got the same combo as I did then our price would have been about $36! Yikes. Anne went for an A and W combo. My Fatburger burger was good and I'll be back but either it too spicy or salty:  


After the burger and on our 4:30pm LRT ride home, Anne talked me into getting a hair cut. Not bad for $18 on senior days. So from 3pm to now, not a bad way to spend the afternoon.

I've had 4 days off so far and the rest of the week and the weekend could be the same. However tonight at 7pm its Oilers hockey. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment